Mobility Service Dogs
For persons who have limited or restricted ability to move, Mobility Service Dogs are a welcome addition and lead to greater independence and quality of life. Trained to assist with many day-to-day functions, Mobility Service Dogs can do the following and then some:
- retrieving dropped items;
- push automatic door buttons;
- turn lights on/off;
- summon help from another person in the house;
- open and close doors by tugging;
- assist with balance and bracing.
Mobility Service Dogs are like having a second set of hands to help human partners of various abilities. These dogs are great companions in service and life. Please connect with us to discuss your specific needs and determine if a Mobility Service Dog is a good fit for you.